Monday, October 07, 2013

These things

Some days there isn't much you can do but bide your time and wait patiently for life to unfold itself. An important phase of life has come to an end and another one will begin but there is space and time in between. This space is crucial, simply to take long walks, watch mushy films and in the words of young Sarah Jarosz- 'peruse and ponder'.

There are times in your life when those oft repeated words 'change is the only constant' begin to make much sense and you realise that there is nothing that can replace patience and tenacity. The patience to wait for the right moment and the tenacity to constantly knock on closed doors till the right one opens up and you make a new beginning.

On that note I'd like to say that even though I will try to update my blog everyday it's quite possible that I may not be as steadfast to my commitment as before.

I'd like to end this post with some of my most favourite words of a song- "These things have always been the same so why worry now"

1 comment:

Bhawna said...

Curiousier and curiousier.......what change could be so big that the blog entries will get scarce?