Sunday, October 06, 2013

Testing

So I went to the hospital today. The person who extracted blood from my arm was either a feminine man or a masculine woman. I was quite confused but didn't want to be rude and actually ask. Then as this person drew blood he/she asked me,"You have such a nice glow on your face." I was surprised and confused even further so I just laughed and admitted," I got a facial day before yesterday." And then he/she went on to tell me how they'd tried everything for the acne on their skin but nothing worked. I kept trying to figure out if this person was a man or a woman but I'm still not quite sure. The complete lack of mammaries and the heavy voice would suggest he was a man or rather a young boy but I can't be certain. In any case his genuine compliment made an otherwise dismal day a lot better. 

No comments: