Friday, October 18, 2013

Manmarziyan

It's been a wonderful lazy day so far and I'm loving it. When I find a new song I love it's like I've found a gem that I cannot stop looking at and touching. Recently I heard this song from Lootera at a friend's place and totally fell in love with it.

Anshuman and I went to this restaurant called Rare at the Desert Palm Resort yesterday. There weren't too many people and we sat outside with a view of the Polo course. The sky was exceptionally clear and the stars were twinkling. We could see the Dubai skyline in the distance. I had the Sea Bass which was quite delicious. However it came with some boiled vegetables which I didn't touch. Anshuman enjoyed the Pheasant and salad. The portions were rather small but perfect. The music was unnecessarily up tempo and rather intrusive. I mean I was in no mood to listen to Jim Morrison break on to the other side.

It's a nice drive as the resort is on the outskirts of the city. Anshuman darling got flashed for speeding. His reaction was,"Ooopsie!" accompanied by the little boy smile. What could I do. I smiled right back at him.

Here's the song I'm in love with today Manmarziyan Enjoy!

No comments: