2. Purple heart when someone acts courageously and makes a foolish choice but since you're a friend you support their idiocy.
3. Orange when someone supports someone who I shall not name and they're your friend or father and you're basically obliged to love them.
4. Black when it's a love hate relationship and you're trying to tell them that without actually offending them and hoping for a red heart in return (not the passive aggressive one).
5. White when you wish someone peace and love but the platonic kind, you know what I mean right. 6. Heart with a dot underneath when you want to communicate that the other person is haemorrhaging all the love you have for them and they better get their act together pronto or else.
7. Two small separate hearts communicates that you love them but refuse to hug them because COVID baby.
8. Two hearts kinda doing a jig together when you don't care if you get COVID from hugging, kissing or being outright lewd with them because - "If I'm gonna get the bastard COVID baby it's gotta be your COVID"