Thursday, June 21, 2012

And the celebration continues

Here's the lovely cake! Photo courtesy Claudia! As is tradition at the office everyone got together and sang Happy Birthday. I walked in on them lighting the candle on the cake so I had to hold my own cake, make a wish and blow out the candle.








And that's the creatively designed birthday card with bottles and bottles of bubble baths.








This last one is because I said at least 300 times how much I love Hady Beydoun the artist from Beirut we featured in the 'Urban' issue. The Post its say "Marry me. I will tattoo you for free!" He does amazing tattoos and is my friend on Facebook and when I said all those times 'I loooove him' I meant I love his work. I mean just to make things clear!

2 comments:

£ The Artist Formerly Known as Rouble said...

Happy birthday Arabian Princess!

Parul Gahlot said...

Hey Thanks Ady! How've you been? Long time no news!