Sunday, June 17, 2012

Anshu the man


Do any of you remember the time Calvin's parents tried to take a 'nice' picture of him for the Christmas card? There is no way of taking a 'nice' picture of myself with my husband. I remember Swasti my dear friend from NID, one of the few people from my institute days who knows him well, used to call him Calvin because of the perpetual naughty glint in his eyes. In a year he's going to be forty but the glint hasn't changed one bit and the above is the best picture I could manage to take of the two of us together.

Marriage is a complicated journey but man what a ride it is when your partner is there to hold your hand, make you laugh, lick your cheek (right I didn't say 'kiss'), forgive you all your mistakes, accept you just the way you are and worry about what to get for your birthday. I don't know what I would do without Anshu the man. 

1 comment:

soulitude said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! That is so cute!!! Yes I totally agree even though I have to yet embark on a marital journey! Its a lovely pic! And Anshu the man sure has a very naughty glint in his eyes! Its also very childlike or what I wud call C2!!! :) I remember another pic which u had taken of him where he is sitting all relaxed at home and I had said the same thing about him in that snap too! This one is also lovely! U both do make a gorgeous couple!! ( Touch wood!)Wishing you a lovely journey ahead always and forever!!! :)