Tuesday, April 02, 2013

To the present

Ok let's get back to the present now. Wow that trip back in time was something else wasn't it? And now I'm back safely cocooned in the present. I have to go to the beauty salon and I don't really enjoy most of my visit. Most women will testify to the fact that it's mostly a festival of pain and yet month after month we go through it. The good part of the salon is tomorrow when I get to try the caviar facial. The funny thing is that I've never actually had caviar and tomorrow it's going to be slathered all over my face and I have been promised great results.

I'm going for a resort and spa review for the weekend. I'll check in Friday and then stay till Saturday afternoon and review the facilities, restaurants and spa etc. for the magazine. Then in the evening is Dina's wedding. I'm really looking forward to it. Anshuman will be back on Thursday and I think we're looking at a lovely weekend. Weddings are all about the dress. I bought a really pretty floor length dress that I fell in love with. I'm so looking forward to getting all dolled up. The 29th issue of the magazine is in it's final stages and I can't wait to see the dummy. I think it's going to turn out to be a good one!

No comments: