Monday, April 01, 2013

It begins again

Well the week begins again after the long weekend. I am finally done with all the work for the next issue. I just finished an article but I still feel like I could have done it better. I spent half the weekend meeting doctors. Don't even ask me why. It can't be helped as you grow older the machine that is your body begins to show cracks and you keep repairing it until one day it will stop altogether. I'm sorry I don't mean to be morbid but that's just the truth. In the mean time I'm going to embrace my imperfect body and live each minute of life with hope and happiness.

I was going to put up more old pictures but I'm too tired to write about the past. it's much easier to stay in the present. Anshuman leaves for Goa today and I will miss him terribly...

No comments: