Thursday, August 15, 2013

Perfume

So I got up really early today and the morning was lovely with music and chai. And then I was stuck in traffic in Discovery Gardens for forty five minutes listening to music and putting on lipstick. I think I put too much lipstick because I was so bored pressing and releasing the brake pedal.

Finally got to work and found these two little perfume bottles. Don't you just love it when you get something new. It put me in a great mood. They're made by a company called Gorilla Perfumes. I was wondering why they would name themselves such. I'm sure there's a story there. The names of the two perfumes are also pretty interesting- "The Sun: Visions came to him of a big orange sun in a lollypop stick" and my personal favourite- "Sikkim girls: A flick of the hips and a knowing gaze" Makes you smile doesn't it?

Both the scents are incredibly sweet and strong as most perfume oils are and just a dab is enough for you to be smelling lovely all day. The Sun has the unmistakable smell of fresh oranges which I really loved. Sikkim girls is the stronger perfume with a deep slightly musky smell. Actually I love both and I can't decide which one is better and fortunately I don't have to!

No comments: