Monday, August 05, 2013

Monday

Well it's been a while since I came here. I was wondering why I've begun updating the blog much lesser now? Is it because it's a private space now and I don't have as much to say to myself? Hmmmm may be! In any case I'm here now. Things have been a bit up and down in the last couple of weeks but thankfully I've managed to cope with the stresses that life throws my way. Yes sometimes I get exhausted and I want to sleep for no less than forty eight hours but the feeling goes away soon enough and I get back to my usually happy self. Recently I put up an old photo of myself as my profile picture and got so many comments on facebook complimenting it that it made me nostalgic for my twenty year old self but like all things the feeling passed. There's a beauty to a woman at any age and it just takes sensitivity to see it. Anyway here's the picture just for reference to myself.

2 comments:

Anu said...

Hey Parul, your this click is so 70ish; reminds me of the pretty girl on ABBA poster, seen as a kid and in my growing up years!

Parul Gahlot said...

Thanks Anu :)