Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The twilight moon

So I was driving in a really bad mood yesterday when I came upon the moon which seemed so peaceful and beautiful and light just hanging there in the sky that I had to smile and take a picture. I think this picture would have been even better had there been a train passing by on the tracks and this flagpole was out of the frame but I was in a car and had a limited vantage point. I got home and tried to take a picture again but I couldn't because whenever I got near enough to the moon it disappeared behind a building.
I'm rather tired today although the good news is that the coming weekend will be a long weekend including Sunday so I will be able to read a lot. I'm looking forward to that.I haven't forgotten about my old pictures. I'm still wondering if I should put them up here...

No comments: