Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Dreams

After many years of dreaming every night one realises that their are certain themes that run through most of your dreams. These themes and situations repeat themselves in different scenarios. The people remain the same. The emotions associated with a particular theme remain the same. The locations and certain details may change. Sometimes I think because I dream so much and because unfortunately I remember most dreams, my mind is now running out of things and people to dream about. It's basically the same old story, it's the same old sense of tug of war with the characters. I do wish sometimes that I would no longer dream. I don't want to go through screening after screening of the same movie with a different scriptwriter, director, cinematographer telling the same story with the same plot with the same characters played by the same actors.

No comments: