Wednesday, August 29, 2012

writing

When you know what you want to write about it becomes easy. When I write for the magazine the topics are pre decided and its easy but when I need to write for myself it's a much harder road. Not only is it hard it is winding and goes uphill and downhill at a moment's notice and when I write a thousand words I feel like at the end of the day it's all crap. So I wrote the long project yesterday after the longest time but after writing it I hated it. I've sent it to a friend so that he can give me some objective feedback. The office is good. Home is good. I'm good. I only wish I liked what I write. Sometimes I feel like I really don't have the talent but then again I try to hope that may be there's a little bit hidden somewhere and will come out at some point...

1 comment:

soulitude said...

Modesty ki bhi hadd hoti hai so bas haannn!!! lol! Silly girl! Ur flow and spontaneity along with saying it as it is are the best parts of ur writing! When in doubt just gime a shout! wah wah that rhymes too :)