Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Bathroom Mirror

So this picture was taken at our first Massmedia Publishing office bathroom. Our office back then was a small loft office and the bathroom was right in the middle. It was circular and the walls were some PVC type material and everyone could hear when you flushed or made embarrassing noises BUT it had excellent lighting. Every time I took a picture in that bathroom 5 times out of 10 I looked great. Hey that's a great statistic. I love my eyes. They're so lovely and trusting like a five year old's. I'm joking! I'm joking! No seriously beautiful eyes I say!

2 comments:

soulitude said...

Ive always loved ur modesty ;) On a serious note U do have lovely eyes and this is one of ur best pics! U look lovely here and there is a certain joy, serenity and glow that ur face projects , especially in this one! :)

Parul Gahlot said...

Thank you Shilpaaaa!! What would I do without our mutual admiration society! LOL!