Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The holiday


I've been on holiday this week. Not going anywhere, just taking a breather and enjoying the days pass by slowly and wonderfully. Yes I can safely say that I'm quite content. I like whiling away time so I've been doing that. I like taking long walks with Ninna for company so we've been doing that everyday with pleasure. The picture is of a garden light I saw on one of our walks. I've been reading and really enjoying it. I just finished reading Jane Eyre and started reading The Name of The Rose by Umberto Eco. The picture of us was taken at Dina's wedding while I was busy taking pictures of us on my phone. I love the black and white. I love the joy in the image. It makes me smile. I've tried very hard to format this post but somehow this is the way it has decided to look. Well so be it.

No comments: