Monday, January 06, 2014

Almost forgot

Yes I almost forgot to write a post today and then I remembered my resolution and decided to write a post from my phone. I can type quite fast on the phone but I don't like it. It's been a rather tiring day. I had a strange dream in the morning. I was the protagonist in a play and had to learn my lines. I saw myself cramming away with papers full of words in my hands. And then everyone was getting ready for the play's first day and I realised that I couldn't see the girl who prompts anywhere. I looked for her everywhere and she had disappeared. A feeling of sheer dread came over me. There I was with my pretty dress and make up on convinced that I will forget everything the moment I step on stage. I've done plays in school and I've never suffered from stage fright but this dream was something else. I was petrified and prayed that the prompter would turn up. I kept thinking if only someone could feed me the first line I would remember the rest but no girl. I went on stage and fainted. I felt someone pick me up in his arms and carry me away walking through the audience instead of behind the stage. And then I woke up.

I didn't sleep very well after that. Even an afternoon nap didn't help. I'm still tired and I'd just like to go to sleep and hope that there are no dreams tonight. 

No comments: