Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tiring Tuesdays

Tuesdays are somehow always so tiring. I interviewed a bunch of people yesterday. Most were not bad but no one really jumped out at me. That'd be so funny if someone literally did that- jump at me. Sorry bad joke. Met someone today who has little experience and high expectations. Will be meeting another person tomorrow so let's see how that goes. May be I should put up an ad again. Let me do that and come back to finish this post. Wait one second or a few minutes...

There it's done. I hope now that the month of Ramadan is over, people are back from holidays and I will get some promising resumes. Things are hectic and fast moving which is always a good thing in my world.
Polly come home by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss is on repeat and that's like a peace of heaven available for constant consumption on the magic that is youtube. As I've said before I wish they would introduce a repeat option on the videos for obsessive compulsive music addicts like me.

I wish I could sing well. Years and years of smoking have ruined my voice which wasn't half bad as I remember it. If there's a next life and I hope there is I wish I would be able to spend my life singing songs. Everyone has something they want to be when they grow up. I actually don't remember wanting to be anything. I do remember being quite happy though and fortunately that has permeated into adulthood too. So on that happy note i shall close this post. Until next time...


No comments: