Sunday, October 07, 2018

Checking in

It's been a while since I came here. What can I say, life took over like always but now things are in a good place and I felt like saying something. Something about my new puppy Pablo. He's eight months old and I got him about six months ago when he was tiny little nugget. It was love at first sight. I fell for his big soulful eyes as I picked him up and he looked straight at me.

It hasn't been easy because he's the naughtiest little pup ever. He has already chewed up several pairs of shoes and slippers, multiple chargers, my ashtray, a book and anything that fits in his mouth. We were told that dogs calm down after they are spayed/ neutered but this guy just never slows down.

Despite the fact that he drives me nuts with his shenanigans I love him to bits. I love that he wakes me up everyday with wet sloppy kisses and things he has destroyed that morning. I love squishing him and cuddling him. He's a good boy most of the time as long as I keep an eye on him. The moment I leave him alone in the house he finds ways to keep himself "busy".

Mili loves him and licks his face everyday in a show of affection. Once in a while he licks her back. Though I must mention how much he hates it when I kiss his face. He tries his best to get out of my grip and get away but I kiss him to my heart's content anyway.

So that's all about Pablo. I promise to try and be regular here. Bye for now!

No comments: