Monday, May 30, 2016

The heat

I was all set to go swimming today but then I stepped out for a bit to go to my monthly visit to the salon and decided the sun was just too harsh to be out. By the time evening arrives I get too lazy to go to the pool. I really need to start swimming though because evening walks are getting shorter and shorter as I begin sweating in the first five minutes of being out.

I ended up going to Shakespeare for the second time in two days. I met Natasha and as always had a lovely time sipping tea and catching up. I hang out there so much that all the servers know me quite well by now and most of the time I don't even have to tell them what to get for me. Ibn Batuta Mall has added a whole new wing and we had a nice time checking out the new stores. It's been a while since I saw a movie in the theatre. The next one has to be 'The Nice Guys' with Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling. I saw the trailer today and it was so hilarious. Ryan Gosling can actually be quite funny. Somehow that's so unexpected, I've always seen him playing serious characters.

I'm progressing very slowly with my new book, Six Four. I read a few pages and then fall asleep with the book resting on my face. It's one of those books which takes some time to get going. So that's it for now folks, I'll see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always lovely seeing you too, you're such a great spirit. <3

Parul Gahlot said...

Arey look at that lovely picture of you with long hair. I wanted to take a selfie with you today but I completely forgot. Nevermind, we'll take one when we go for the movie on Thursday.Love you,my sweet girl <3

Unknown said...

Awww, thank you! It;s been a while since we took a picture together, definitely on Thursday! I love you too, see you soon. :*