Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy days

I got Ninna's new bed yesterday and she hasn't really taken to it as of now. In her defence it still smells a little bit of the brown stain. I love it though, it is really cute although she will only use it to sun herself the spoilt brat that she is.










Pushpita and baby Sohana came over in the afternoon and I spent my day watching Alice in Wonderland followed by The Lion King. It was so much fun to spend time with the adorable little girl. She was swirling around on her toes all over the room as we watched fondly and fell in love with her all over again. There is really no better feeling in the world than cuddling a little one.










Ninna decides to join Anshuman and Sohana as he swirls her around. This has to be one of my favourite pictures ever!

















Sohana, Ninna and I watching movies on the laptop equals total bliss. Such a lovely day it's been!

No comments: