Sunday, November 10, 2013

Quiet days

Last couple of days have been so lovely and peaceful. I've deliberately stayed away from the television and it's really so refreshing. I've been reading Miss Marple's mysteries and they're so much fun that I can't get enough. I got two volumes of four books each and I think in a couple of days I will finish them both. I can't explain how happy I am to be reading so much after such a long time. This break is wonderful and the weather is so gorgeous that long walks are a daily pleasure.

I saw Thor 2 a couple of days ago and loved the movie. Even though I love Chris Hemsworth but Tom Hiddleston who plays Loki totally stole his thunder in the movie I think. I wish the leading lady was someone other than Natalie Portman. She looks like a misfit just as she did in the first movie. There's just no warmth about her. I don't like her. 

No comments: