Sunday, September 29, 2013

Men at work

There used to be a large hoarding just outside our office. For the longest time Swatch had hired the billboard. Aside from loud advertising it had another use. I used it to direct the cabby towards the office by describing the giant wrist watch on the hoarding.

Then overnight they took it down and the view outside my window became wonderful and uninterrupted panorama of the city sprawled below. Today I went to the balcony and saw men hard at work putting together a new hoarding. It seemed like a good photo op so I took a picture but inwardly I sighed a little bit. I'm not looking forward to a giant watch or any other product being plastered outside my window.

Last night or rather this morning I dreamt that I was hacking off my hair in big chunks with a pair of scissors intent on making it as short as possible. I was very upset and angry but when I woke up I couldn't remember why. 

No comments: