Monday, June 03, 2013

Not my favourite Monday

Mondays are not on top of many people's favourite days aside from the category of people who wake up every morning with a cheshire grin on their faces ready to take on anything that the day can throw at them. This has turned out to be a very long sentence. I have nothing against Mondays normally but today is getting on my nerves a bit. My lunch got late. My big meeting got late. My car has gone for service and I am going to be dependent on a cab to get home. It's not easy getting a cab near my office. The car will be ready at eight and I will have to go pick it up after dinner. I'm not looking forward to that. I don't usually like leaving the sanctuary of home in the evenings. I have a horrible soar throat and the dry cough is threatening to break a few ribs. My body feels warmer than usual so may be fever is not too far away. So all in all this particular Monday is not exactly my favourite. 

No comments: