Thursday, February 14, 2013

The disarming rose

Just when I was done bitching about Valentine's day Elie came around the office and gave every girl a long stemmed rose. I can't help it but it brought a smile to my face. I love flowers so much. Happy Valentine's day everyone!












And this decadent cup cake sits on my desk as I write this. It looks so pretty all crimson and gold that I don't want to eat it though I have to say that I am sorely tempted and will give in very very soon. But for now I have to say that my office rocks and I'm filled with this fuzzy, lovely feeling and I think it's called love!! So all you cynics out there I hope this day will convert you into a quivering mass of chocolate mousse and you will bask in the sunshine of love, not just today but each day of your life!

Now I'm going to eat it.

No comments: