Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mr Man

So that's Mr Anshuman Kishore at the Polo event in his smart blue jacket looking very dapper I must say. I've been feeling under the weather today. My eyes just won't stay open and I'm not even delighted by the thought of coffee. I would love to  be a kid again for a day and make a little tent with my razai and sleep like a baby. This doesn't happen very often when there's nothing really wrong but you feel like crawling into a hole and not coming out for a week. May be I'm exaggerating a bit. Actually I'm not. I wouldn't even mind being an ostrich and burying my head in the sand for an indefinite period. I just had an excellent masala dosa and watermelon juice for lunch, actually went out for lunch after a very long time. It wasn't so bad. I mean I loved the dosa but it hasn't woken me up really.
At least this nice photo made me quite happy.



So here's another one in the series. My husband does look really gorgeous. Time to fall in love with him all over again I think. Damn! I should've gone to the Polo match with him. He looks good enough to eat. I'm actually quite happy now within the span of writing this post. Imagine if the photo makes me so happy, how happy the man himself does. I will refrain from sending a link to this post to him lest he should be found floating a few inches above the bed when asleep tonight. I do love him so.

No comments: