Friday, February 15, 2013

Day at the beach

There was a choice today. Either go to the Dubai Food Festival or go to the beach. As you can see I chose the beach and it was such a lovely afternoon. There was a cool breeze and the sun was warm upon my skin. Ninna ran around happily and got herself nice and dirty in the sand. There were many people with their families. Kids playing in the water. People reading books and generally enjoying the afternoon sun. I literally bathed myself in sunscreen and yet became a darker shade of brown than I already am. I'm not complaining. The sun and the sand was worth it.
 The sky was a clear blue and the sea a beautiful greenish blue. Anshuman went in to the water for a while while I lounged around in my chair. Ninna settled down under my chair. I don't think she likes being in the sun too much. It was a wonderful afternoon. May there be many many more!











No comments: