Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday rant

It started out very well with loud music and singing in the car. Then it got a bit annoying and now it has gotten very annoying and I want to throw something at someone but no one is available to take my onslaught. Yes it might be pms. All I want to do is hug my dog and offer up my face to her to lick for as long as she would like to. The thing that gives me hope is my big ass car and the music system with eleven speakers in it. So thank you God for the big ass car and the eleven speakers in it. I will play my music loud and over and over again. I know I'm ranting but it's just that kind of day. It's good because you get a lot done in it and it's annoying because that's what it is , it's just annoying. In case you didn't figure it out yet, I'm annoyed. I hope when I get home a cup of tea, a hot shower and the excellent company of my dog will soothe my jangled nerves. So here I will say Goodbye to this day and try to welcome a peaceful evening.

No comments: