Friday, November 09, 2012

Musical morning

So this morning has been all about music and what better way to spend the first day of the weekend! I played a song on Anshuman's computer in the morning and since then he has been playing his music. I have to admit that his music is a heck of a lot 'happier' than mine. So he was dancing in the living room and I decided to join him. Then the dog decided to join the dance and started hopping on her hindlegs trying to get our attention then the activity got too much for her  so she threw up and then started dancing again. I love swirling and twirling in the living room. It's sooo much fun :) heck that deserved a smiley!





He likes smoking a cigar once in a while. Here he is posing with one. He's so funny. Right now he's listening to a song which goes something like this, "Give it to me baby A ha! A ha!" I think he got tired of listening to his usual rock anthems. Oh yes I'd like to leave you with my favourite Led Zepplin song called Shangri La but I don't have the patience to look for it on youtube so look for it yourself. C'mon it's Friday morning and I am feeling sooooo lazy! Time for my second cup of tea! Cheerio!

No comments: