Monday, October 01, 2012

the stars

So my astrologer par excellence friend tells me and I quote "astrologically the last week of September is supposed to be the toughest week of the year. In this week which may last up to the 4th of October you may find people flaring over small matters, ego issues and heated debates. Wait till after the 4th of October to raise issues."

I don't know if it's the stars or life decides to get "interesting" every time you start getting into a steady rhythm. The point is you cannot take anything for granted in life. Something or the other which you thought was forever and will never change... does. So what do you do? You do all that you can until it becomes clear that you can do nothing more. You say a small prayer and ask for a peaceful day because sometimes a peaceful day is the only gift you crave for from the Headmaster above.

My day has been hectic and in a way that's a blessing as I have been busy. I was working from home yesterday and feeling under the weather. Somehow I feel this period of disruption and apparent chaos will lead into  much clearer and focused path for me personally. Here's hoping for the best.

No comments: