Monday, September 24, 2012

Accidentally

So I had the fourth accident in my car. I banged into a mercedes while backing up. My car is absolutely fine while the other woman's car has a big dent in it. I had to wait for an hour for the police to finally show up. Harini my new Junior writer was there to keep me company. Last time I had scratched a Lexus in the parking lot. My darling Pajero seems to like pissing off nice cars and their owners. So I got home late, had dinner late and now am listening to Janis Joplin singer her heart out, Take it, take another little piece of my heart now baby!

My head is freezing because my hair is still wet but for some reason the temperature cannot be controlled in the ac. It's either too hot or too cold. The eskimo that I am I prefer the cold.

No comments: