Monday, July 02, 2012

Us against the world

It's a Coldplay morning. I love Chris Martin's voice and Coldplay's music. 'Us against the world' is a song from their latest album Mylo Xyloto. Things are calm at work as the holy month of Ramadan approaches. The double issue will be released a few days later than usual. In other news L'Oreal sent me three anti ageing products for review. Usually when I get stuff from beauty companies I distribute it to everyone in office but I'm the oldest the office so I'm keepin' them. I will be sure to let you know if I begin to look 20 years younger in a month's time.

In almost all of Coldplay's videos Chris Martin walks towards the camera singing his song. Hmmm... I wonder if he is unable to do anything else or the songs are such that they are best sung while walking. In any case here's "Us against the world"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI_X0Ur0QzA

Us against the world
By Coldplay
(Just the last stanza this time. Enjoy!)

And if we could float away,
Fly up to the surface and just start again,
And lift off before trouble just erodes us in the rain
Just erodes us in the rain
Just erodes us and see roses in the rain



No comments: