Monday, September 08, 2008

a quiet dirt road

I just found this half written post which simply says -A quiet dirt road
Why did I write that? I have no idea. I think it's like reading your diary and getting confused about what you could possibly have been thinking when you scribbled some strange thing.

People have a habit of signing their name on pieces of paper. Some people overwrite till the letters become fat and unreadable. Some people write a phrase over and over again. I write these words at least once everyday- ' These things have always been the same, why worry now' They are words from a song called Why worry by Dire Straits. I've been writing them for years and years. It's a good thing to remember. I think.

A quiet dirt road hmmmm.... I still can't imagine what the next tine could be.

No comments: