Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Somebody send me August

So I have my new laptop Compaq Presario Widescreen v6000. Sounds so impressive :) I am mostly happy with it. The battery needs to be changed because it doesn't work. I got a webcam as a gift which also doesn't work. BUT it has an in built mike and speakers both of which work as I talked to anshuman in the morning today. Microsoft works works. Microsoft word works. I have a dial up internet connection so I have to sit on the table to get online, the good part is that the connection is slow but works.

Life has been reeeally reaally slow. Honestly absolutely nothing of consequence has happened in the last month. Everything seems to be in the pipeline and I am spending my time waiting and watching patiently like a pregnant woman for August to arrive. Those of you who are only too ready to misunderstand Anshuman has not knocked me up. Not yet anyway. These days I find him in all parts of the house talking to himself and saying, 'I want to have babies', 'I want to have 25 babies', ' Can I have babies with you?','I can have 25 babies' and some other versions of the same sentence.

Recently someone was asking me for the nth time when am I planning to have a baby. I have run out of things to say to that. I used to say we'll wait for 2 years then it became 1 year and now if I don't pop out a little one soon I will have nothing left to tell people who ask me this question. Any good news?

Ninna ( Who by the way is really pretty much a baby!) has found a ball wich makes a peeeeen noise when she presses it between her teeth. Now she is going all around the house making that God awful noise. I want to take it away from her but then it's some distraction for her.
Somebody send me August...

4 comments:

anshuman kishore said...

August is just round the corner. Then comes Germany and other things.

So many things happened last month - u went to delhi and to bombay, you made a film, you had ur b'day, u got a laptop with a webcam, you got approached for a job....more happens to you than it does to me.

You are becoming a very high maintenance NRI wife.

Mukul said...

hahahaha.. both of you. i love the peeeeen sound and i would have screamed if it was happening in my house!

Anonymous said...

This one question is the national and (now confirmed )by your blog...international pastime of people

maybe it's their way of making small talk.....

first they quiz you about 'when is the good news arriving'and when you have one good news,bang... they go again....aren't you having another one....you are being selfish...your child will be left all alone in the world......

GOD !!!!

WISHING THE MONTH OF AUGUST BRINGS CHEER FOR YOU !!!!!

Sunit said...

so when ARE you having a baby?