Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Atul, Aparna, Anshuman, Rohan and Mukul

so I went to record my voice and had to turn back even before I got out of Sharjah because of the traffic. I have to go again tomorrow therefore will have to wake up at an unearthly hour of 7:30 in the morning. Sadhe saat baje mere farishtey bhi nahin uthte. I will have to do it for the good of the film. The higher purpose in my life.

I have lately got into the habit of day dreaming before I go to sleep every night. I envision all sorts of futures. Most of these futures are grand imaginary flights of fancy. The others are rather sad like sometimes I wonder how I would feel if Ninna died in childbirth. No she is not pregnant. It is difficult to breed French bulldogs because they have a big head and therefore are tough to deliver. Ninna is so small that I would be petrified if she were to carry pups so we have decided to sterlize her. It feels rather cruel and on the other hand it is the best thing for her.

I have been sitting for 5 minutes staring at the screen thinking what to write. This is what happens when you try to do something regularly. I think I've already said that somewhere. Dejavu happens to me so very often that sometimes I feel like life is a repeatition of everything that's happened before. Nothing new really ever happens. I have also realised that the radio in my head plays tunes that I thought I had long forgotten. Like this song which goes something like- ' Sweet for my sweet. Sugar for my honey" For the life of me I don't know where it has come from. I have been waking up with it for the last three days. The radio in your head does not stop when you want it to...especially when you want it to. So you'll have nonsense lyrics like -" Dam dara dam dara mast mast dara dam dara dam dara mast mast" going on and on in a neverending loop. I have realised the best way to get rid of the tune is by singing it out loud once followed by a more pleasant and acceptable tune.

As always I have some work to finish but I don't feel like doing it. As always I will do it at the very last moment. I went to an extremely disciplined school and learnt nothing.

Thanks to Atul, Aparna, Anshuman, Rohan and Mukul for reading my blog. I intend to be as regular as possible for you and more importantly for me. I get surprised by the stuff I write not because it's great or any such thing but because I wrote it at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i understand what you say when you talk about Dam dara dam dara mast mast dara dam dara dam dara mast mast - and now - that thing is going to loop all day long! Dang! :)