Friday, February 10, 2006

Jolvin's tag of four

Four jobs I have had:
Director
Promo producer
Creative consultant
Content writer


Four movies I could watch over and over:
Amelie
Choti si baat
Jerry Maguire
Three colours Blue

Four places I've lived:
Ghaziabad UP
Delhi
Ahmedabad GUJRAT
Mumbai MAHARASHTRA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Sienfeld
Desperate Housewives
Friends
Six Feet Under

Four places I've been to on vacation:
Kerela
Rajasthan
Simla, Narkanda
Goa

Four of my favorite foods:
Chole chawal
Dal chawal
Macchi curry chawal
Chawal chawal chawal

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Right here
Couple of years later
Couple of years back
where time cannot move

Four sites I visit daily:
Nothing in particular
Yahoomail
Hotmail
Gmail

and I ain't tagging anyone, though I enjoyed this tag!

2 comments:

Jolvin Rodrigues said...

Thanks for taking up this tag Parul...especially liked the four places I would like to be...very philosophical. :)

delhidreams said...

can't live without chawal, and rajma-chawal is yum...
heaven!