Saturday, October 15, 2005

Dear Subconscious

I have been dreaming every night as always. Now it's become twice thrice in the night. All the characters in the dream are people I know. All the situations are similar to the realities that took place. It's as if I live life in the day time and my mind makes a movie about it and has a screening in the night ( and I thought I was the one supposed to be making movies but then my subconscience has always been far more creative with imagery). All the time waiting with relish... Let's see... should I scare her or plain confuse her or be merciful and just give her something amusing to wake up to? Is she still not going to listen and try to make sense of me?

Dear Subconscious,
For God's sake if there's anything specific you're trying to tell me do so without scaring the crap out of me in the middle of the night. I always thought dreams were like random pieces of colour which are unique and beautiful and trying to interpret them was like butchering a beautiful painting by saying that it has to mean something.
But seriously after tonight's dream I am a believer. I believe you are trying to tell me something. I just don't know what the hell it is. So let's watch a few straight forward hollywood movies and then let's try again. Please no Foreign language films tonight just some light hearted stuff. Let's avoid the movie marathons and have only one every night.
I promise I will try to understand. Kindly do not send me another nightmare like last night, at least not for the next one month. I don't want to feel afraid of falling asleep!
Your ever loving
Consciousness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky that you dream and remember it till morning. There's a lot that can be done with dreams. Nothing to get scared by...you can control them. Get more info at www.lucidity.com

carry on good blogging
Shachindra

Unknown said...

cool stuff!

seen matrix? See the concept of Deja vu in that. Interesting thought. Because i dont believe in it. Deja Vu, for me it is a dream that i dont 'completely' recall.

we live a 'low' life.